Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Generation Two; Day Whatever the Hell I'm On: Shit, Sorry, Readers.

Okay, so it's been a while. Blame Dragon Age and fantasy book writing and tumblr.

To the Zavanellas, yeah?


Stevie wanted cuddles. Josef couldn't refuse. Who could?


No, the lip wobble! I'm so upset.


Hertha was at work when Grim came, so first thing she did when she got home was mourn.


Expressing her love because it's the closest thing to 'cheer up' in the interaction panel. I miss the options Sims got when they were mourning!


Noooo. Stop your autonomous mourning. You're gonna make me cry, Jay.


I don't think Kenny or her kids could handle losing Jo, J and Josef within weeks of each other (Josef's bar was at half and J's been over his for a while now), so Josef got a youth potion so he'll live a bit longer.


Jo!

Oh, she looks so sad.


Holy shit ghost color changes with their emotion! She walked in on . . . Stevie or Kenny or Josef in the bath. (S'been a while since I played and my notes aren't that extensive.)


I woke J up and sent him to embrace Jo like he wanted to. *cries*


Ghostly woohoo because it's possible.


No, Jo! Come back!


A few days later, after the mourning moodlet is gone, Hertha's birthday has arrived!


"Happy birthday to me!"

She looked the same so I didn't take a picture and just moved her out.

And then I stopped taking pictures and stopped playing, then my grandfather passed away and my house was taken over by family for a time and I haven't really gotten a strong urge to play the Zavanellas since I closed the game.

I'm sorry for my disappearance--if anyone was actually reading this to begin with--and for how short this is. This legacy isn't dead; I just have to get myself reoriented properly. Although I wouldn't expect anything throughout November, as I plan on doing NaNoWriMo this year.

So TTFN, and you'll see the always lovely Zavanella family probably around December 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment