Friday, September 12, 2014

Generation One; Day Two: Too Damn Cute

I swear to God, Joelie is the cutest Sim I've ever made. And that's saying something, because I've made some damn cute Sims. But just look at Jo after she woke up on her second day.


Look at her! It's gotta be the insane trait--but she's just too damn cute. Sims should not be allowed to be so goddamn adorable.

It's weird to see her without her glasses, though.

She was cute through the morning--then she did the goofy thing and, well, here:


Yep. She sniffed her cereal. It's not all that weird, I guess, but cereal, really? She's still adorable, though.

She showered and generally got ready for the day--then I saw a couple little dig sites right by her lot. So I did what most anyone else would have: I sent her over and let her bang at them with a hammer.

She found two capsules and a small thing of pyrite. She made this expression after both capsules:


See? So adorable. She's so excited! The capsules both held trophies worth 35 simoleons each--the pyrite was worth 30.


Her lovely little treasures--which were sold right after this picture was taken. Her funds are now up to 105 simoleons. Still pretty broke, but not as bad as she was. Hopefully those capsules spawn often--maybe she won't need a job after all!

After finding the pyrite, she made a call to the geo-council and found out what it was made of. (But I didn't write it down because it's super early morning--like, four am--and my room is dark).

During the phone call:


"Awesome, thank you so much!"

After the call:


"Yep, it's pyrite, it's cool, and I'm hot. Sounds about right."

I also discovered that right by her lot grows lilies, apples, pears, basil, and strawberries. Once they're harvestable, she's going to pick them all forever. And her descendants are, too.

Okay, it's time to go back into town. Where to this time? And should we invite J?


Oasis Springs was decided upon--and no J in sight. We'll have to call him later. She looks so damn proud of herself, doesn't she?

And it's not even seven in the morning yet and people are flooding in. Sims are weird.

Jo decided to play chess instead of socializing.


She looks like she knows what she's doing . . . Maybe someone will join her. Let's see.

"Really?"

Yes. Your life is a movie now. Get used to it, babe.

"I don't want to get used to it."

Too bad.


"Whatever."

She heard someone turn on the music and immediately went to dance until she got hungry. Here's hoping there's no fire!


Not only were they made in record time, but look: no fire! And they're good quality. Jo is rightfully proud of herself. I wanted a picture, but my pause is delayed so her eyes were closed whenever I went for one.

She smiled every time she took a bite--just too cute, okay? A lot of my pictures are just excuses to look at her face because she's so cute.


See? It's little but it's there. And her face. It's cute. Her kids will be adorable.

And then a Mister Killian--I did not write his first name down, but I remember his last name--sat down next to her with a book, so I had her introduce herself. She gave him kinda flirty eyes. I guess he's not too bad looking, but he looks pretty massive next to her.

Look:


See? Not too shabby. Maybe a little too gardener--or caretaker, whatever--and muscle-y, but he's pretty attractive. Jo looks interested.

"Well, I am giving a friendly introduction, am I not?"

Not that kinda friendly, Jo. Down, girl.


Jo you suddenly look very weirded out.

"He's talking about rocket woohoo."

Uhm.

"Yeah. Why you tellin' me to calm down? Tell Johnnie boy here that just 'cause I'm blue doesn't mean I'm into that! Especially when I've just met the guy."

"Who're you talkin' to?"

*Wide eyes* "Uh, the voices in my head."

Way to go, Jo.

"I do  have the insane trait. Blame yourself, voice-over chick."


Since their interactions were all going negative anyway--after the rocket woohoo thing--she decided to tell him someone had died. He cried over his book and she looked on until she couldn't keep a straight face.

That was mean.

"I don't care."

So since that happened, she went to talk to Mortimer Goth.

Guess Johnnie's out of the 'possible spouse' category?

"Yes."

Okay. Then stop trying to be mean to everyone!

She was going to insult Morty--but I quickly cancelled that. You're never gonna be able to do this legacy thing if you insult all the possible spouses!

"He's married anyway."

That's never really stopped other people.


He seems puzzled. Probably wondering how such a being came to be.

"She's . . . blue. And tattooed."

She is.

"Why is she talking to me?"

The only guys that might be single are being monopolized by other townies. You're the only one that's free to talk to that she hasn't made cry.

"...Oh."

Whoops.

"Thanks a lot, voice-over chick."

Sorry.

They talked a bit, she went to play with the kids on the jungle gym--did not manage to get a good picture, sorry (but let me assure you it was adorable). Then she was sleepy but it's only five so I told her to nap on a bench.


Her Zs are coming out of her boobs. Think it's an alien thing?

"Zzz . . . shut . . . zzz . . . up."

Shh; you're napping.


She woke up sad.

No. Your face should never pout like that. Please don't cry.

Please?

Sims should not be able to look so convincingly sad.

I'm legit feeling bad for this Sim. She's a grouping of pixels. Why?

Oh yeah. Because they have actual emotions now.

She's adorable when she pouts.

"Shut up."

The moodlet is called "Schmoo schmoo schmoo!" It's from her insane trait. She looks so sad but I can't stop laughing.


She is ridiculously sleepy, so I'm sending her home. She started walking like this, then when the schmoo moodlet ran out she slumped over more from being tired.

"Lemme sleep!"

Gotta get home first, Jo.

"Sleep."


Believe it or not, it's one in the morning in this pic. It just looks very bright to me.

And that's the end of Jo's second day. She never did call J. She'll do that when she wakes up. Maybe she'll invite him over or something.

Next time for Miss Zavanella: hopefully cuddles!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing saying you can't get in a little rocket woohoo while you look for Mr Gen1, Jo. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't seem so into it. But what does she know? She's still a virgin to all that. XD If I ever get a rocket, you now the first thing my Sims'll do is woohoo in it. XDD

      Delete