Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Generation One; Day Eight: It's a Girl!

And the day is started off as usual: Jo waking up when it's still dark to pee and eat.


To mix it up a little bit, instead of having cereal she ate yogurt.


J got up and ate, too. He had cereal, though.

"It's a breakfast staple. Don't judge me!"

That's my line!

"Whoops."

After food, they read.


Jo finished her book before J--God, I hope this name generator doesn't generate a name that starts with J, holy hell--so sat next to him with a glass of orange juice. I wish I knew what she was staring at.


She doesn't have the neat trait, or any trait that might suggest being any neater than other Sims. SO why can she mop up the grass when J can't?

Oh well, back to the cuteness.


They were both happy this morning, so J decided all on his own to kiss her cheek. I swear this is one of my favorite interactions.


This is mainly here for one reason.

Where did those abs come from? He did not have those when they started dating! Hot damn; you got yourself quite the muscle head, didn't you?

"Oh, shut up. Leave him alone."

You just like to ogle.

"....So what if I do? I'm allowed!"


J went for a run and ended up stinkin' up the joint.

"Uh, privacy would be great."

It's a legacy; there's no such thing.

And Jo's in the background eating. If she's not eating or peeing, she's sleeping. Such is the life of a pregnant Sim. Although, I have to say; this is the most difficult pregnancy I've ever dealt with in this game. Most of my pregnant Sims are fine--if more prone to peeing themselves than usual.

Kinda making me hope you have multiples just so that we don't have to do this pregnancy thing again, Jo.


Much later in the day, Jo breaks the shower.

"Dammit."

Fix it.

"I'm working on it!"

That makes everything breakable on the lot right now has been broken.

At least she's in a good mood right now?

J's on his way out for another jog as we speak. God you guys are boring. Hurry up and have the kid! Or get engaged! Or something.


J literally rolled two whims to kiss Joelie. Who am I to argue with the whims of romance, right?

Then there was an awkward turning down of, 'hey I see you have a whim to woohoo, how about you do it with me?'. Way to go, Jo.


After that rejection, J went to the gym. He keeps rolling whims to buy workout things and they just can't afford to do that!


While he's on the weight-lifting machine, Nina here is swaying her hips and jamming in the room with the punching bags. You go, girl!


Meanwhile, Don Lothario nearly killed himself on the treadmill. Way to go, dude.

"Is it just me or are there stars on the ceiling?"

Go hit the showers, doofus.


Hey, a free punching bag! Have at it, J!

"I plan to."

He did this until he was as smelly as the rest of the gym rats. Then getting a toilet and a shower was its own obstacle course. All the Sims!


Eventually he did go home, ate a bowl of cereal, and joined Jo in slumberland.

Usually I'd end it here. But I decided that I wouldn't stop playing until the baby was born. So enjoy the extra gameplay.


Bladder and hunger woke this one up. She doesn't mean to, but here she is showing off her rather large baby bump.


.....I feel like I may have mixed these two pictures up. But I don't have any solid proof. Anyways, they sat and talked on the bed while they ate their cereal. So domestic.


So she was washing the dishes when I was informed she had work soon. They need a way to call in sick or something, because she's in her third trimester and my Sims really can't afford to skip work or to leave early right now.


There she is, big as a house and still going to work. There's real dedication.


Have a picture of J doing sit-ups. He was in the middle of this when I got a notification saying Jo went into labor.


He's freaking out and she's not even on the lot yet. Well, that's better timing than others I've seen.

She did not want to come home. I got the "Are You Sure?" popup like, ten times before she finally came home to have the kid.


Then this was the first thing she did. Okay, you two are cute. But you're in labor! Quite hugging and have your baby!


Obligatory 'I'm in pain because a baby is about to come out' shot.

It's a girl!

The name generator I had to use because my computer went dumb and I didn't wanna use the in-game randomizer came up with Valeria.

Damn it she's not blue. Hopefully she got something from Jo, though. Otherwise I'll be really upset.

Okay, so kid was born and seems to be healthy. Awesome. Now to get some sleep and then start on day nine!

Next time: maybe another kid? Maybe Val will age up into adorable? Guess we'll see! (Yeah, I've pretty much given up on the hope of engagement. These two are too hot and cold to keep flirting for long enough to get the option.)

No comments:

Post a Comment