Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Generation Two; Day One: Fight, Fight, Fight!

Okay, so day thirteen on the lawn, but day one of the second generation.


You don't seem too happy, Kenny.

"Gotta pee."

Right.


J's the first one to try the stove out. I really hope there's no fire, J.

"Me too."



It's kinda like a family breakfast, right? Although it kinda looks like they've each picked a favorite. Jo interacts with Val more than she has with Kenny. Meanwhile, J is obsessed with Kenny. Maybe he's just got a thing for the blue ones. Either way it's cute--I love that he will do stuff with Kenny autonomously. He's yet to do much on free will toward Val. Kinda said, but apparently I play favorites so . . .


"You're blue and weird looking."

Yeah . . . I don't think these two are going to get along at all.


"Well you smell like a llama. Haven't you ever heard of a shower?"

Damn plumbob. 

And there's J.

"Just doing the dishes; don't mind me."

You sure one of your traits isn't coward?

"Positive. I just know I don't want my eyes clawed out by a six-year-old."

I don't blame ya.


"What kinda outfit is that anyway?"

"What're you talking about?"

"C'mon. The Harry Potter glasses, crappy jeans, and that shirt? You've gotta be kidding me."

Hey now!

"Shut up, Val."

"That's such a good comeback."


"Well you're a smelly llama butt."

"It's not my fault Mom's hogging the bathroom!"

Poor Val really does need a shower.


"You wanna fight? Fine then. Come at me, bro."

"You're really gonna try to take this on?"

Oh Jesus Christ, you two. Cool it!


Eventually Jo left the bathroom so that Val could take that much needed shower. She's pretty mad, though.




While Val showered, Kenny monopolized her mother for a little bit. They're just adorable. But Kenny's just as angry as her older sister, so . . .


"Your face is weird."

Fresh out of the shower, Val gets into another fight.


Well, Val isn't dumb--she's got a quick tongue.

Now for fight spam because I'm not even going to act like I know what it was about.

Damn these plumbobs



I'm gonna smack you 'round!

Not sure how Kenny ended up in the air like this, but okay.



Kenny won. Val ended up dazed.

I hate you!
Well I hate you, too!
And they're enemies now. Oh jeez. With no walls to separate them . . . the lawn is gonna turn into a war zone.



Jo scolded both of them for fighting--she ended up angry from watching them fight.

All the while, J was practicing programming on the computer for work.


Val went to nap after her scolding. Guess this'll teach ya to start a fight with your sister, huh?


Once they were calm again, Jo started reading while Kenny did her homework.


I had J come over and help Kenny with this stuff. He looks too happy to do so.

"I dunno why everyone's in such a sour mood today."

Your kids just got in a fight.

"Oh."

Yeah.

"That explains it. Where was I?"

Doing stuff for work.

"Oh."


Family trip to the library!


J decided to read a guitar skill book and talk to this guy.


Val got to working on her creativity skill at the table in the kids' room.


Kenny went back to working on her homework.


And Jo decided to play chess with this guy with the bear hat.


Her homework was finished pretty quickly, so she went back to the kids' room and grabbed a book to read while Val continued to draw.

Maybe you should work on skilling, too?

"Why? The skills don't follow when I age up."

You'll get a better grade in school.

"When I finish this book."


The chess game finished, so Jo started a conversation with Conor  . . . Something. I have forgotten his last name. The mood thingy says he's happy, but he doesn't look it. Apparently Jo has a thing for dudes with dark hair, though.

"Pretty sure I'm done with kids. Like you said; I'm only a week off from forty-ish."

I know. But the chance of two blue babies is almost too strong to resist.

"Try it out with Kenny."

God I hope looks is where the resemblance ends. For this legacy's sake.


She must have finished drawing when I wasn't paying attention. There happened to be a kid sitting right across from her, so she decided to introduce herself.

Okay, so I totally made four or five different families to put down in Willow Creek because I was worried about finding a generation two spouse for our heiress. I barely paid attention when handing out traits--and by the time it gets to be of any importance, they'll have two randomly generated by the game anyway.

Once I have the system figured out for real, I'll just download Sims from the gallery to put down. Promise.


She goofed around with Darrin for a bit while he did his homework.

"You're as boring as my sister."

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah. She's the blue chick lonin' it up in the other room."



No she's not! She came out and started talking to Desirae Daugherty. The girl seems intrigued by the blue.

"Why're you blue?"

"Why aren't you?"

Oh, same attitude as her mother when questioned about the blue.


"Anyways; I'm Kennedy. Everyone calls me Kenny, though."

Then another kid caught my eye, so she invited him into the conversation.


"Hiya! Who're you?"

"Uh . . . Bruce."

"Cool."

Conor tried to take over the shot, so I had to zoom in really far to get past his face.


Darrin had to go, apparently, so Val sat with the homework he left there and talked to this old woman.


Meanwhile Kenny yuks it up with Bruce and Des.


 "Are you sure you know how to play?"

"Not a clue. But you'll teach me, right?"

"I guess I could do that."


She got up to pee and ended up making silly faces at the mirror.

Desirae left while she messed around in the bathroom, leaving her alone with Bruce. This will prove to be a bad idea.



They got way too excited over the idea of school. Well, it'll be Kenny's first day, so I guess she has a right to be excited, but still.


They talked about toys.

"I have this chemistry set, and my sister has this giant dollhouse, and our toybox is just full of toys!"

Can you see the envy in her eyes? I can.

"Oh, haha, that's . . . cool. I wish I had a toy . . ."

I'm sorry.




She shared melancholy thoughts.

"I didn't mean for you to start crying!"

"Well I have and now I can't stop!"


"Can the floor just swallow me up now?"

Well, not that it could anyway, but you're not even touching it right now, so no.

They all went home not long after this. Everyone was getting hungry and tired so . . .


J was actually just tired, but the other three were hungry--Kenny damn near starving.


And so ends day one of the second generation!

Next time: Maybe, since their lives are so boring, I'll actually play through to J and Jo's adult birthdays--only taking pictures when something new happens or for makeovers and things. Guess we'll see, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment