Thursday, September 18, 2014

Generation Two; Day Not-Seven: Another Girl . . .

Yeah . . . I've no idea what day it is for my Sims because I've no idea how many days I played through in the last part. This might be day six or seven, though. Think I'll go with six. Six sounds like a nice number.

Back to the family, yeah?


Yep. I caved and bought one of the pre-styled bathrooms because everyone's bladder drains at almost the same rate so I constantly have them all waiting to pee.


Forty-five minutes before she's to head to school, Val goes to the punching bag. She's cute, yes?


Because I didn't show it--Jo wears a uniform to work now.


J doesn't work today, so he's hacking money and doing freelances stuff. He managed to get 91 simoleons from the Lothario Trust Fund--in this pic he's making a blog for someone's cat.

Yeah, whoever asked for this is weird. Make your own cat blog, crazy!


The only one to come home happy. Kenny and Val came home and practically straight to bed they were so tired. Jo, though, got a promotion and is pretty damn proud of herself. She is now a Field Agent.

"Gonna take a bubble bath to celebrate."

Be my guest.

Since they're boring, have some things from the next morning.



Glad you guys are sticking with your earlier favorites.


Jo, babe, that's a trash can. That is not a friend.

"It is if I say it is."

How is it none of your coworkers make fun of you again?

"The entire police force is nuts."


Shit, J! Why didn't you say you worked today?

"I thought you knew!"

No! I thought it said you had two days off!

He ended up leaving over an hour late for work.


Kenny is now a B student! Only days away from her teen birthday, too. If I wait 'till her birthday-birthday she might be an A student.

"That'd be nice."

It would, wouldn't it?


Look who decided to drop by while I wasn't looking!


"I know why I was kicked off the lot."



"Just because I knew why doesn't mean I wanted to see it!"

Poor girl.


Eventually Mom and Dad came home, so they moved it to the couch J got as a promotion reward. He is now a Project Manager.




 We interrupt this episode of Teens That Won't Keep It in Their Pants to bring you . . .


The Whole Reason That One Teen Exists.

Might their relationship be salvageable?


Aww. Dammit, guys.

"I just don't think we should go so fast this time."

It was a hug! And you guys already have a kid together! Not to mention the kid that's not his but he's helped raise anyway! How much proof do you need, Jo?

"More than a kiss on the cheek and an attempt to hug me."

See my above statement. You're already parents, and he's proven himself far beyond what he really had to. I don't want to do it, but I'll kick him out of the household if you two aren't getting along by Kenny's birthday.

"So I'll be stuck alone with two teenagers."

Pretty much. But you and J need to be able to talk for more than a couple minutes before interactions start going negative. This is ridiculous.


Looks like she took it to heart. Next morning--actually it's around midnight or something--she starts flirting with him over his bowl of cereal.







Really, Kenny. Quit yelling at your sister.

Kenny annoying Val while she tries to do her homework in the background.


Why, the tables have been turned! For once one of the Zavanella women were the victims of the passionate kiss!


Oh my God, J, you're actually going for it?

Oh please don't break him, Jo. He looks so vulnerable.

Phew!

Okay, you guys are cute.


End parent spam. For a generation two post, this is focusing a lot on the people of generation one . . . But whatever. I'm just glad their relationship turned out to be salvageable after all!


Kenny pissed her off, so she took it out on poor Jingle.


Oh, please don't electrocute yourself, J. Pretty sure I'm gonna need you around soon.


I see you've perfected your massage technique.

"Well, every time I tried before it'd fail, so I had to do it sometime."

Good man.


Oh jeez. Y'all know what this means, right? There's a toilet behind her, confetti coming from nowhere . . . Yep! Jo is pregnant for the third--and last--time! I was harassed enough about another blue baby that I figured 'what could be the harm?'. Of course, now that I think about it, J and Jo always stopped talking during her pregnancies because she's miserable when in this stage . . . Hopefully this doesn't destroy their start over.

This isn't going to change who the heiress is. Kenny was the first blue kid to be born, so even if child number three is blue, they aren't gonna be heir. So I hope you guys will love her as much as I do.


I was about to have her go out and tell the daddy that their third is on its way, but he had to go to work. So does she, soon. Guess it'll have to wait.


Our newest B student! Way to go, Val!

"Yeah, yeah. Bed?"

Yeah; go on and sleep for a bit.


Extra credit--I don't think she'll get the A before her birthday (two days from this point), but she's going to give a valiant effort.


"So, J, hopefully our relationship doesn't tank again . . ."


"I'm pregnant."


He hacked 232 simoleons from the Landgraab thing. Now he's hacking his job performance.


Obligatory vom-shot.


Kenny came home embarrassed because she dropped a tray in front of the entire cafeteria at school. She hid from everyone before starting on her homework--meanwhile Val played video games because holy wow her fun was low.


It's Kenny's birthday! Hurry up before she ages into a teen at school and is sad because no cake.

"I'm working on it!"

Moods were too crap to have her make a cake earlier, so with not even a full hour before Kenny and Val are to leave for school . . . cake making.

I was not quick enough to get a picture of her blowing out the candles.


Kennedy Zavanella, all! She rolled the trait Art Lover and wants to be a Nerd Brain. This'll be fun.


Yup. I caved and bought the playroom from the styled rooms for the Zavanella that's about to pop out--and for all the little ones to come.


Her aspiration also requires her to get to level four of logic in the first milestone, so a chess table was bought as well.


Continuing the tradition of upset promotion pictures, J got promoted to Development Captain. Yay!


Giving the woohoo talk.


I'm not sure what he said afterwards, but it looks like something mentally scarring.

"I think I'll remember that for the rest of my life."

I don't even wanna know.


How ya feelin', Jo?

"Like I'm about to give birth."

Well, you are in third trimester now . . . it could happen at any time.

"Got a name ready?"

Shouldn't I be asking you that?

"Please. I know how this works. You do the naming, not me."

Well it's no fun if you act that way! But yeah, give me a minute-ish and I should have two names and some traits ready.

"Cool."

Hmmm.

"What?"

The trait generator. It's only doing the child trait now. Before, it gave all three plus the aspirations. What do I do?

"You figure it out!"

I guess hit generate three times, write down the last aspiration generated and choose the one that fits best (or worst) when the kid ages into a teen . . .

"Sounds good. Now, do it!"

Alright, done. Now keep in mind that my naming rule is to use a generator and the first name generated will be what I use.

"Right." .... "That means we got some crazy-ass names, didn't we?"

Yup.

Well, back to the game, yeah?


Trying your hand at cooking, are you?

"Yeah. I'm tired of cereal and yogurt."

I don't blame ya.


"Oops!"


"You didn't see anything."

Okay.


I think the post lacks baby bump shots. She's about ready to pop!


Obligatory labor shot.

"I'm too old for this."

Just pop out a kid. Kinda hoping for a boy because of this name that was generated.


And it's a girl! Welcome, Hertha Zavanella!

Since she's not eligible to be heiress anyway, wanna just age her right up into a child?

"First tell me what the name would have been if this had been a boy."

Claudianus.

"What the hell kinda name is that?"

I dunno, but that's what the generator came up with.

"Then I'm glad we got Hertha."

And I'm gonna end it here, folks! Apparently generation two if for gals only--good thing I didn't choose strict equality, right? My legacy would have been screwed then.

Next time: I'll probably send Kenny out on a hunt much like her sister's for a boyfriend so that we have a ready-made spouse when she really takes over. Maybe I and Jo will officially tie the knot?

No comments:

Post a Comment