Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sadly Not Another Chapter.

Okay, so I've tried to play Sims about three or four times today--not the Zavanella family, but a couple of my other ones. Each time I did, the game has crashed. :/

It might be because I went into the gallery and spent a long-ass time there because I wanted my Sims to have some nice houses (and maybe some more Sims to have as mate material). But I'm not positive.

Either way, I'm not gonna play the Zavanellas until I've figured out whether or not that's the real issue. If it is, then I guess I'm not gonna use the gallery. If it's not, then I dunno what I'll do--maybe uninstall and re-install? Even though i really don't wanna post another legacy when I feel like I've gotten so far with this family.

Guess we'll all find out, yeah?


Have this picture of a panda drawing I found on Google years ago in consolation.

Hopefully the next time I post it's the Zavanellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment