Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Lovely Founder

Yay! Time to introduce the founder of the Zavanella legacy!


This is Joelie Zavanella. She is Insane, Self-Assured, and a Bro. Her aspiration is to find her soul mate, and the bonus trait that came with it is Alluring. 
Ain't she a doll?

Though she doesn't seem to be very excited . . .

The suit of armor was bought to lower her funds and promptly placed into her family inventory--never to be seen again. (Even though I didn't take a picture of myself doing so.)

And this is all she has on her little plot of land right now. A bed, fridge, bathroom necessities, and a microphone--just because she could afford it and I saw it gives fun which my Sims always need. She went from 1800 simoleons to 5 in a matter of minutes.

She's yet to get a job--and I've no idea what she'll get when she does get one. Where would an insane but alluring bro with amazing self-confidence work? Maybe she'll go into entertainment. But maybe she won't. Guess we'll just have to wait and find out, won't we? ;)

2 comments:

  1. She's lovely! ... I'm a bit jealous ... Why didn't I make Rayne blue?... Rayne, blue, hehe ... *Reminder* Don't comment first thing after waking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to your legacy, Can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete