Thursday, September 18, 2014

Generation Two; Days Six -- Oh Crap I Lost Track of the Days: I Got Too Into the Game . . .

When we left off, J and Jo had just aged into adults--quite attractive ones, if I say so myself.

This time I'm gonna try to play through to at least Val's birthday. Then maybe even to Kenny's, since it's only a few days afterwards.


Yeah, I went and bought a few kids' toys. They still have a little over 3,000 simoleons, though, so they're okay.

I haven't done any rooms yet because I'd like to be able to do a full house--I'd hate for them all to get rooms one at a time and still have to go outside to get breakfast or something. So, until they can afford a whole house, there will be no house!

So seems like generation three might grow up on a lawn, too.

"Very funny."

I wasn't trying to be.


This was bought, too. He was upset that he hadn't been very active lately, so I treated him to the cheapest workout equipment offered in buy mode.

(And yes that's a dollhouse back there. The cheapest one because Jingle apparently doesn't give fun or social like I thought it did.)



Kenny's actually building her creativity skill thanks to that dollhouse. Meanwhile, Val is working on her mental skill. All the while Jo is doing a thing for work--until she gets hungry--and J is sleeping because he was exhausted.


Kenny draws while Val eats in her bed. Ugh. That table will be coming, Kenny. Promise.

"Eh, crumbs aren't a thing here. I just like being able to sleep when I want to."


Bruce came over later. Even though he's still a child, he's . . . flirty. It's weirding me out a bit. Has anyone else experienced this? Does this mean he's about to age up?

Yeah, pretty sure he's supposed to be a teen right now--he keeps floating. O_O My first glitch!


Glitch or not, Kenny still managed to get him to play dolls with her. So cute! And I discovered she could get her mother to play, too. Awesome.


 Kenny got up for food, so Val moved in on supposed-to-be-a-teen.

"Hi there! I'm Val."

"Bruce."



Bruce and Val kept talking as Jo made sure Kenny knew that she was loved, too. Even if she's likely to never see her biological father again.

Then Bruce left. J came home not long after.


While he de-stressed, Jo humored Kenny and played at the dollhouse for a little while.


Please don't die.


Oh thank God you're alive.


Sent J out for digging. He came back with these. I was too focused on Jo to get pictures of his reactions to things--but we all already know what they'd be, right?


Shit, fire! The one thing I really didn't want! Don't just stand there and laugh, stupid!


Everyone else was already asleep. Jo put it out.


Belated--the fire's out--but everyone but Jo ran to the edge of the lot. Well, Kenny didn't run, but she was ahead of J and Val so . . .


The first time they've talked since . . . around the time she started showing when she was pregnant with Kenny. And the interactions are actually going positive!

Their relationship meter barely labels them as acquaintances, guys. This must be fixed.


So clearly your daughter's bed is the place to go. Sigh.


So focused on the adults, I didn't even notice when Kenny started in on her sister.

I'm loving the facial expressions. Wish Kenny would focus on skilling, though. And that she'd let Val have a moment of peace. That'd be awesome.


Just got the notification it's almost Val's birthday.

"It's cake time."

What kinda cake?

"White. That's the kind she had when her father and I aged up."

Nice. Are we celebrating tonight?

"Yupp."

Cool. I'll get her dressed, then.


"I hope I get a bedroom!"

Not likely, kiddo.

"Darn."


Valeria Zavanella, everyone. She rolled Lazy and wants to be a Joke Star. She's pouting like that because Jo is hogging the bathroom . . . as usual--and she has to pee pretty badly.

I'm thisclose to buying another bathroom thing so two Sims can pee at once.



"I'm gonna miss doing this."

"You still got a few days, Mom."

I'm gonna miss this interaction, too, Jo.


Not that you can tell from the fact Jo's standing behind her, but Val's being helped with her homework.



Does this even need any words? Just a mother-daughter hug before I take Val boy-hunting. Bruce still hasn't changed from the glitchy supposed-to-be-a-teen, so we're off to find a real teen.


She took Kenny to the park--where they promptly split up.

Is that Alexander Goth behind her? I think it is. Let's say hi!


Within the span of not even a whole conversation, Val has learned Alex is single, a music lover, and a bookworm. Way to go, girl!

I don't even care if technically he's ineligible. So is J, but he's in my household--clearly I'm not following the rules to the letter. But let's get her relationship with Mister Goth here better than her mother's is with her father.


"High five!"

Just 'cause we can!"


"Park selfie!"


He is receptive. Hooray!


Quick check in on the kid. Don't rip your arm off, Kenny.

"Not tryin' to."

I know. Sim-safety at its finest.



I come back to Val doing 'sexy pose'.




The she attempted to seduce him.


A couple more flirts . . .




And first kiss!


Kissing the neck.


Does this remind anyone else of something we saw way back on day four? 

She asked him to be her boyfriend.



He said yes and they dorked out over each other. 


Kissy kiss. I totally missed the shot, but she grabbed at his ass and he moved her arm. Protecting something special there, Alex?

"We are in public."

Okay.



They are now promised to each other. Which I think is an adorable interaction.




Is this ringing any bells for anyone else?


Does this look familiar to any of you?


Because I swear that only like, two Sim-weeks ago or so her mother was doing the exact same thing with J at the nightclub.


She's tired--she's played on the monkey bars since they got to the park.


Dammit, Val! I was trying to get them to sit on the bench together for some more cute, but he wouldn't sit so she laid down to nap. 

I'm gonna send 'em home and end this post here.

I totally lost track of how many days went by during gameplay, so . . . looks like next chapter will be guessing, or it'll be labeled like every other legacy out there--2.3. We'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment