Sunday, September 14, 2014

Generation One; Day Four: Success!

Okay, so she woke at 4:30 again. Only because her hunger was low; I sent her back to sleep once she finished eating her breakfast.


She looks so surprised.

"Why do I keep getting up so goddamn early?"

I don't know. Just eat your breakfast and go back to sleep. You start work today.

"Yay..."

You can ask J out afterwards if you're not too tired.

"Sounds good."


So she went and got a little extra sleep. Who could resist that, right? Not Jo, of course!

"Shut up and lemme sleep, will ya?"

Sorry, babe.

She was off to work before I could get a picture--better luck next time, maybe? I wonder how her coworkers reacted to her blue-ness. And the not-so-practical hairstyle.

Her shift ends at three--and she comes home feeling confident as ever.


How was work?

"It was work."

...That's it?

"What, was I supposed to have some sort of big wisdom thing planned out?"

No. Just . . . no comments from coworkers or anything?

*Rolls eyes* "Like you said before--I'm twenty . . . ish. So are most of my coworkers. My being blue is new, but we're not kids on the playground making fun of the odd man out."

Okay. So what do you wanna do?

"Call up J? Maybe hang out with him?"

Sounds good.

So that's what she did.


She called J up and decided to meet him at the night club.


They greeted each other with a bro hug--and I noticed that their clothes match from shirt to shoes. Freaky, right?


Enter a bold pick-up line here. J's totally into her. They're gonna have the cutest little babies.

"I think babies are a long way off, voice-over chick."

This is a legacy, you don't have a choice, Jo.

"Damn."


You can't see it in the picture, but J gave her a rose. D'awww. She looks so cautious.

"You're not . . . yanking my chain, or whatever you people say, are ya?"

Of course he's not, Jo! Have a little faith!

They chatted for a while--she gave him super flirt eyes at one point, but the picture wouldn't cooperate with Blogger so . . . you'll just have to imagine it, I think. Unless the picture magically works later.


They did a 'bro bump'--basically a hip bump that I couldn't get a good picture of. This was when she realized that, hey, J's a Bro just like she is! There's one trait they have in common!

Some music was talked about, then the theatre . . .


Jo is excited about all of it. Apparently she loves music and the theatre. That might explain her crazy a little bit.

"Not cool."

Go flirt with your boytoy.

"I am."


"There was a fight at work today between Mary-Jane and Frank--I thought for sure Frank was gonna kick her ass; but the girl's scrappy as hell. I'm still not entirely sure what happened."

Pretty sure J's facial expression is like, O_O.


"So tell me about your day, J. Where do you work? What's it like? Do you like it?"

Jo. Jo. Jo, slow down a bit. Don't overwhelm him.

"Right . . ."



And the flirty faces have returned. C'mon, your relationship bar is still low. I'd like it a little higher before you make any more moves on the lad.

...Wait a sec. Looks like J's thinkin' about woohoo. Okay, maybe it's okay to make a couple more moves on him.


She told a dirty joke and he applauded. Way to go, you got yourself a guy that likes it dirty.

"That's the best kind."

O . . . kaay.



She went on to tell a story that he enjoyed just as much as he did the joke and the flirting. Fantastic. What was this story about?

"I dunno. I was just making it up as I went."

You're good.

"I know."


J finally contributed to the conversation with a question about money. Worried about your girlfriend, J?

"Be nice, voice-over chick. I think it's sweet."

Of course you would.


Then he walked away . . .


...To dance like a dork. No wonder you're so into him, Jo!

"Shut up."


While he embarrassed himself on the dance floor, Jo went and ordered a zebra fizz--taking her funds from a whopping 274 simoleons to 256.

She no more than got her drink when that lovely lady beside her--by the name of Juanita Roche--roped her into a conversation.


"You're blue."

"And you're brown."

"...Okay. We have the same glasses."

"Yeah, that is kinda weird." ..... "Do you really need yours?"

"..Why would I wear them if I didn't?"

"Apparently it's something the kids do to be cool."

While they talked, Karina Thrasher--the bartender--did this dangerous stunt:


Please ignore the plumbobs. I haven't figured out how to make them disappear like the speech bubbles do.

"Pay attention to me and my dangerous tower of glass?"

If you drop that on my founder I will end you.

"...Right."


"Keep talkin', Ita. I'm listenin'."

You could show a little excitement. She looks pretty happy about something.

"My 'boytoy', as you put it, has left me for a speaker blaring the blues. Lemme drink."

Why don't you join him?

"Not yet."

Eventually Juanita left--


Just to be replaced by leather jacket over there. For protection, Jo tried calling J over.

"Hopefully he sits down before someone else does."


No such luck.

"I'm trapped."


That smile is so strained, babe.

"I don't know either one of these guys, and J is just standing at the end of the bar watching."

Oh jeez.

"Help me."


Cutest derp to ever derp.


"Maybe if I act crazy they'll go away."

I . . . don't think you're acting, Jo.

"I so totally am. Hey, look at me, talking to thin air like it can hear me!"

Yeah, 'cause that's not suspicious at all.


"Holy damn, it worked! Adios, amigos!" 

What am I gonna do with you?

"Hook me up with J and make me have a crap-ton of kids, apparently."


"Speaking of which; I don't think he's gonna come and sit with me."

Okay, up and at 'em!


"I'm doing this against my will!"

Yet you still look as cute and dorky as ever. Amazing, innit?

"I hate you."

Talk to J.


Atta girl. Get him with your flirty eyes and air kisses. No one can resist you.


...He's facing the wrong way. But at least he's receptive, yeah?

"We already knew he's got a thing for me."

But this is better than nothing, right? Especially when Juanita's standing between you guys.


Not sure why he changed his clothes, but at least now they're dancing together.

"So . . . come here often?"

"Really, J? I've been here for four days."

"Right."


...I was gonna say she has anime eyes--but that looks more like freaky-demon-spawn-that's-deceptively-adorable-usually now.

"Love me, J."

"Uhmmmm...."

I think you're scaring him, Jo.

"Oops."


J talks about food while Jo jams out.

"So I was thinkin' about heading out for some--Jo? You listenin'?"

"Oh! Uhm . . . no."


Dancing and flirting. If this isn't perfect proof of how perfect for each other they are, I dunno what is.

"You're even prettier under these lights than you are usually."

"You're really bad at flirting."

Shut up, Jo. We're tryin'.

Look how flustered she looks, though!

"Shut up."


Babe. Think he's done dancing.

"...Damn. Just a few more minutes.."


Oh you can keep dancing. He's just gonna do push ups.

"...Weirdo."

Mhm. Who does push ups in the middle of a dance with a girl like Jo, anyways?

.....Probably sane people, actually.

So at this point, it's eight o'clock at night. Jo's getting tired and hungry and this probably should have been where their night out ended.

What better time to . . .

Dammit leather jacket. Get out of my shot!

Try and do . . .


This? 

Sims kept photobombing--the floor was getting crowded at this point.


"That was . . . okay . . . right?"

Oh, don't get all shy on me now, Jo.

Look how earnest she is, though! As if J would be able to deny her anything.


He looks so goddamn pleased. You've got nothin' to worry about, babe.


He's attempting to . . . leer or be sultry or something. He's bad at it. And blondie dancing behind him isn't helpin' him.


You're not holding back are you?

"Not now that I got my man."

You don't have him yet. Still gotta make it official.

"Says who?"

Well . . . okay no one. But still. Let's make this thing official, 'kay?


Lots of flirting--and I'm sure she'd be blushing if there was a . . . program or whatever for that.

"I don't blush."

I bet your cheeks would go purple.

"I don't blush."


She looks so happy! Now then, down to business.


This face does not bode well . . . She asked him to be her boyfriend. Either I don't watch their faces this close usually, or he's about to say no.


Okay, so there was supposed to be a picture of them cheering together--I swear I took the screenshot--but it's gone and run away, so have a picture of J Huntington III--the luckiest bastard in all of Willow Creek.

He obviously said yes--that big-eyed pouty look was just Jo's hopeful face, I guess.


Damn, girl. You got the guy, you can cool it with the bedroom eyes now.


Such a cute interaction.


He looks so content. He got the girl and they can't keep their hands or lips off each other. It's cute.


She's "being enticing". Look at those bedroom eyes! J, you lucky bastard.


Clearly, he's loving every second of it. Do I see some library fantasies in their future? Maybe.


Yes. Blow all the kisses!


He loves it.

Go away, Bella. You too, leather jacket. Stop ruining my cute pictures.


"Is it just me or is it hot in here?"

I do believe that's between you and J, dear.


"C'mere."

He looks terrified, Jo.



"Give it a sec . . . There we go."


Now he's catching on!


Okay, breathe, guys.


You are in public!


...Okay; you're cute.


But serious--Bella? Get out of J's crotch, please.


Before Jo snaps would be preferable.


One more kiss . . .


"I have to go, J. Pleasedon'tmakethisweird."


Look at you--a-swayin' those hips and grinning like a fool!


"I'm awesome and I know it."


She got home and did her bathroom business . . .


Ate some cereal with a smile on her face . . .


Not even a pile of dirty dishes upset her. She's pretty damn happy.


Finally, at 11:02 pm, she went to sleep.

I'd call day four a smashing success!

No comments:

Post a Comment