Saturday, September 20, 2014

Generation Two; Day Like, Eleven or Something: My Computer is Dumb So . . .

So I did something that resembled math--lots of guesstimating--and I think we're already around the eleventh day of the second generation. So I'm obviously not posting one Sim-day at a time anymore, but they'll be continued to be labeled as such because that's how I started it and I don't feel like going through and editing all fifteen posts to be the generic '1.0, 1.1, 1.2, etc.' thing.

So last time a lot happened--Jo and J fixed their relationship, Kenny aged into a teen, and baby Hertha was born! I swear she's the last child of generation two. Kenny is heir by the laws, so the other two will only stay in the house long enough to get pregnant with their first child and then I'm kicking them out. (I want to see more Zavanella children running around.)

To the game!

Belated pre-parental panic.
Hertha/J spam!







End spam. Expect that with all members of the family at some point--maybe.


Inviting Bruce over.

I think she'll like Hertha more than she ever has Kenny.


A wannabe gangsta. Okay.




It's like she's a kid again enthusing about candy.

"You betta not be lyin' to me woman!"

Look how endeared he looks!


Partially for the pout but also because her parents are adorable.

Random push ups are random.


These three went to the gym. Jo stayed home because I'm not sure of what happens to the baby when everyone leaves the lot, since babies are essentially objects and all.




Befriending your boyfriend's mom. Nice. Now his dad and sister need befriended, too, y'know.

"I'd have to find them first. There is no 'invite household' anymore."

Right. Might have to send you to the Goth house.


Kenny left J and Val at the gym for books. She introduced herself to Josef something or other, but he's an adult so he's unavailable.


We also met this lovely woman with the glorious afro. Valerie McBride, Kenny.

"I have that same shirt."

So does your mother. It seems to be a staple.

"Huh."

Then she got hungry so I sent her home.

The evening and night were boring so here have something from the next morning.


Val talking to Hertha. I then tried to age Hertha up, but my game did something weird so I tried to exit so I could redo it. Instead, it opened CAS so I could makeover Hertha. Another Jo clone, by the way.

So my computer is running ridiculously slow and stuff, so I'm gonna end this post here to figure out what the hell is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment