Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Generation One; Day Seven: "I'm Broke, Wanna Move In?"

Since Jo has the day off work, she'd gonna take care of her needs and call J over.


She woke up at an ungodly hour to pee and eat--she looks so disheartened.

"It's still dark, I'm pregnant, and I'm broke. How am I supposed to feel?"

Well, according to the emotion thing, you're uncomfortable. Morning sickness is a bitch, isn't it?

"Yes."


After washing her bowl, the sink broke. My first broken appliance in this household!


And pop goes the weasel. Now you really can't deny that there's a little Sim inside you Jo.

"I know. This sucks."

You'll live.

I hope.

After doing all that, she showered and took a nap. Then she woke up.


To puke. Gross!


She cleaned up the mess afterwards.

"That's a lot of cereal."

You've been living off of it almost exclusively for the past week. What did you expect?


Then she brushed her teeth. Because puke breath is not cute.


She doesn't seem to like it, but it looked like her usual outfit might get pretty uncomfortable in such a tight tank, so a hoody and sweats she got! Also new PJs and workout gear.

Speaking of which, she now has ridiculous abs. I think she's done pounding away at those rocks that give her statues and treasure maps. Seeing those abs on a preggo-belly is kinda scary.


She ate then invited J over. It's time to see if we can get him to move in!


...Way to start the conversation, Jo. Ask him how many people he slept with before getting with you and tell him about your complete lack of experience.

"Who says I'm inexperienced?"

Are you experienced?

"Well . . . not really, but I'm better than you're giving me credit for!"


Baby bump feel time! So cute. Kinda miss the 'listen to' and 'talk to' options from Sims 3, but whatever, right?


She's enthusing about something. She's literally on her tiptoes from excitement.

There was lots of conversation, then she finally got to ask the question.

"So I need money, wanna move in."

We got him moved in and he brought no money. Apparently--and this was a whoops on my end--he is an in-town Sim after all, and technically I think it's against the rules for him to be a spouse. Except he's not the only Sim in his household, so I think it's okay? Clearly I haven't read the rules like I thought I did. Guess I could always go with 'somewhat loosely following the rules'. Because she's made it way too far with J for me to break it off just because he's actually an able-to-be-played Sim.


So, meet J Huntington III, everyone. He's an Active but Noncommittal Bro with High Metabolism. He aspires to be a Body Builder and is well on his way with two levels of fitness--and then a few skills he doesn't need for it. Level two in programming, level one in both charisma and comedy. His job is the second level of the Tech Guru path. And apparently he has a side relationship with Bella Goth. You naughty, naughty lad. (And shame on you, Bella, for cheating on Mortimer!)

Time for a makeover!


A quick trip to the mirror later . . . I thought this look was fitting, considering his job. His other outfits fit better with what he's probably meant to portray. I'm sure you'll see his athletic gear a lot. 


See? One of his first whims was to go for a jog. So . . . here he is, jogging while Jo naps. That chick doing push ups in the background? Apparently her name is Aubree Wooley. Interesting name.


Since Jo is currently out of commission (as in pregnant and perpetually tired), I sent J out to do everything that she would usually do.


Then Bella came over. As a sort of means to an end, I guess, I let J do a 'rude introduction'--even though he already knows her and is romantic with her. Okay, Sims, whatever you say.


He threw a drink in her face, insulted her, yelled at her . . . all kinds of things under the 'mean' menu, and eventually their relationship was in the red, all aspects of romance gone. There we go!

And in the background you can see Jo, just not giving a shit.


After that debacle, I did send Jo to just sleep. She's miserable. I can't wait for her to have this kid so that her needs don't deteriorate so quickly. Poor girl.


Jo woke up to pee and broke the toilet. So instead of getting some sort of food like he wanted to, J is left to fix the toilet while Jo tries not to pass out. It's a good thing 'death by exhaustion' isn't a thing.

.....Is it?


Her energy finally got high enough that I could take care of her fun without worrying about her feeling over. Now open your eyes and read so that you can stop complaining about it.

"But I'm so bored!"

We've gone over this.



J interrupted her twice just to give her a hug and a kiss. I think he was just happy to see that she could still function past eating and peeing and sleeping. I don't blame ya, J. But seriously, leave her to read so that she can stop whining about boredom.


He sat on the bed with her and she started doing this. Uh . . . Jo? You okay?

She kinda looks like a demon. Great.


Her needs were all--well, most--in the green, so they started flirting a bit. Then she asked for a massage. He must've been a bit too enthusiastic about it. Look how upset he looks!

"I failed."

Don't feel too bad, J. She's a hormonal pregnant woman. Just let her alone for a while. Everything will be fine.

"Promise?"

Well, I can't say for sure . . .

"I've failed."


After a couple more failed interactions, I just sent them both to sleep. Better to do that than make their relationship unsalvageable, right?

SO that ends day seven. What a day! Can't wait for the baby!

Next time: hopefully Jo pops out a kid and maybe an engagement?

No comments:

Post a Comment