Friday, September 26, 2014

Generation Two; Day Something: Happy Birthday and See Ya Later.

I swear this family is so boring. They do the same stuff every day.


This is a mix of trying to get her focused for school and working on her aspiration. And also because she was walked in on in the bath by Val and she's doing the embarrassed cringe after making a move.


Val decided to help out by getting a part-time job in retail. She is a Shelf Stocker. Probably makes about the same as Jo does, actually. Might have Kenny get a job, too, but maybe not. She's already exhausted when she gets home from school . . .


Cassandra Goth came over, all young adult stage. Kinda wanna edit her--at least the hair. Pigtails on grownups are just weird to me.


Jo took a bubble bath and ended up playful Since everyone's hunger is in the yellow, she made some gummy bear pancakes! They look amazing, even to me and I don't like gummy bears. (Don't judge me.)


Kenny got a couple new outfits. Here's one of her everyday. I like this more than what she was wearing, to be honest.


720 simoleons into the mailbox. Every time bills come, they're always a different amount. Never two weeks in a row with the same amount wanted in bills. I find this oddly amusing.

Okay, to the chess table with you!


Hertha woke up and joined her for a game. Cute, yeah?


At six, Val headed off to work even though she's exhausted.


Kenny's room/bed is still the gathering place of the rest of the family. This is getting ridiculous, you guys.


Upset promotion picture! J is now an eSports Competitor.


Gaming competition--he's playing Sims Forever. Where can I go where playing Sims is a competition? I want in on this!


He was almost done . . . then the computer broke. Well shit.


"Mumble grumble, stupid mumble computer."

Please don't die.

He didn't die. He lives to see his eldest daughter age into a lovely young adult.


But before that, look! Finally a private place to do the dirty! No more kicking the children off the lot to woohoo--or kicking siblings off the lot to 'mess around' for the teens. Huzzah!

Okay, now we're going into the birthdays. First off, I wanna explain how this is gonna work. If story progression was a thing like it was in Sims 3--or at least existent--I'd age Val up move her out, and see how long it took for her and Alex to get married and have babies. Since it's not a thing, I'm gonna call Alex over and age both of them up, move him in, get them married and pregnant, and then either move them out once it's determined Val's pregnant, or wait until the kid's aged into a child and then move them out. We'll find out when we get there, yeah?


Here is the lovely Valeria Zavanella all grown up! Other than some weight gain, though, she doesn't look any different. She rolled the trait Self-Assured. 

Turns out Alexander is already a young adult. Good. That just makes my job easier.


Here he is! Although their relationship is kinda crap. Hopefully it can be fixed before she has to leave for work at six!


"I think we should start living together."

"Okay."

And this was where I changed my mind about how I'm gonna do spares and their spouses. The 'house' isn't big enough for Val to upgrade to a double bed and they're a little too broke for a new bedroom that she and Alex can share--and it'd be a little creepy to get her pregnant in her parents' bed.... So Val was moved into the Goth house where she can live with him forever and ever. (I also found that Mortimer either died or moved out--he's probably dead since no SP, but considering the revelation had when J moved in, it's kinda . . . not fun, per se, but something like that, to entertain the thought for story's sake.)

Goodbye, guys! See you around town, Val!


I made their house a little better! Still need to go through a shared bathroom to get to the master bedroom, but Kenny's room doesn't seem to be the hotspot for eating anymore, which I'm grateful for.


For some reason, Don Lothario decided he'd help Hertha with her homework. Uhm. I feel like I should tell her to run.


Meanwhile, Kenny's inside completing the first milestone of her lifetime wish. Yay!



"This doesn't look safe . . ."

Well your fun is low (as usual) and your tenseness is annoying. Drink up so you can sleep.

"There are like, fireworks in this thing!"

J.

"Creepy voice over chick."

Drink it.


"I think there are fireworks going off in my stomach."

But you don't need fun now, do ya?

"What if I explode?"

Just go to sleep.

This is short as hell, but it's been in progress for days. And I meant to upload Val to the gallery, but forgot. (And I'm worried it'll crash my game.) I'll try to remember for Hertha and Kenny, though. And I'm pretty sure I put Jo in there when I made her. If your game doesn't crash whenever you use the gallery, would you mind checking? I can't remember for sure and don't wanna crash my game.

Next time: Kenny will age up, as will J and Jo. Hertha might, too, but her birthday is further away than everyone else's. And Kenny might finally get a spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment