Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Generation One; Day Six: Exhaustion Takes Over


J spent several hours after Jo left sitting on her bed and reading--he had a bowl of yogurt, too. It was around eleven, I think, when he finally decided to go home.


She was promoted and got something as a reward--I really need to go into her family inventory to see just what she got.

While she was at work, though, I found a shit-ton more collectibles and harvestables a little further off from her lot. So what did I do? Once she got off work, she was sent to harvest and collect.


Apparently this is some sort of strength workout. So if Jo ever gets super muscle-y we all know why.

"Great."

I know, right?

"You know I have to pee, right?"

Yes, but all the things around. I don't feel like hunting them down again. Sorry.

"No you're not."

I know...


She found a frog! First frog to be found in any of my games--she might actually keep it just because she can.


She started doing this, too. She really does have to pee--but all the collectibles! Hopefully she can manage to hold it.


She managed to gather up the rest of the things in her queue, then did this really cute 'hop up and down while waving her arm' thing.

"I really have to pee. Am I done collecting now?"

Yeah, you're done.

"Thank God."

There was a rushed pee walk back to her lot, where she just  managed to get there in time.



Not even a full real-time minute before she would've peed her pants. And she's so tired.

Before I send her to take a nap--it's too early for real sleep, babe, sorry--I'm going to go through her possessions real quick.


Promotion reward: an honest to God chair! It's pretty cool looking.


The frog, some baconite, and another trophy. This one;s called a Jenny, apparently.


Having sold everything except the foods, the chair, and the frog, Jo could afford to buy a couple little things. Namely, the bassinet for when generation two comes along, a little table for the frog, and a fishtank (which I guess is hiding on the other side of the fridge.

That bowl is from J, by the way. He ate yogurt and didn't clean up after himself before leaving.


Now she's got a guppy--named Scales. Now not only can she struggle to feed herself, but she'll struggle to feed a fish, too! Way to go, Jo.


She caught another frog, fished for a bit, and then started talking to herself. She's pretty damn tired now, so it's off to bed!


She's so close to passing out, but her hunger's too low for me to send her to bed and feel okay about it.


"Ugh . . . what was in that cereal?"

It has nothing to do with the cereal and you know it.

"...I know. But I can't stay in denial for just a little bit longer?"

Nope. You're preggers and that means a baby is coming soon. What're you gonna name 'em?

"Don't make me think about that. Please?"

Okay, okay. Go to sleep.


And so ends the sixth day of the life of Joelie Zavanella. She's still living on a lawn, has a child on the way, and I don't think J would be too happy about moving in--but we need the money, so tomorrow she'll probably ask him over to see what he says.

Next time: hopefully we get some money so this kid can have a real bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment